Wednesday, July 18, 2012
Very Inspirational Blogger Award (Amended)
Well, hot diggity dog! I’ve been nominated for a Very Inspirational Blogger Award! Thanks to the one and only Amy Jo Sprague, who has the powerful "Difficult Degrees" blog at http://amyjosprague.wordpress.com/!
Her writing is strong, powerful, curative and life-affirming, and I am so grateful to have found it.
So now the rules: thank who nominated you/link to them; write seven things about yourself; choose ten to fifteen blogs you feel deserve this award; and comment on their blog to let them know. Cheers.
Here's my seven:
1. I was born in Glendale, California on the hottest day of the year in 1963.
2. My first ambition was to be a vaudeville comic, until I learned vaudeville didn't exist anymore.
3. My major in college was theatre, but I eventually earned two degrees in sociology.
4. Haven't had an alcoholic drink since February 10, 1990.
5. Can recite the entire movie "Network."
6. My favorite rock and roll band is the New York Dolls.
7. My religious beliefs are best described as Christian-Humanist-Universalist
Here's 9 Inspiring Blogs:
Shay's Word Garden
Sharp Little Pencil
The Tashtoo Parlour
Bird's Eye Gemini